The 4th Trimester Project team from the UNC Collaborative for Maternal and Infant Health has created a Practice Bulletin to use in clinics, title “Postpartum in Practice,” a guide for program directors, clinicians, and health care teams.
Postpartum in Practice highlights ways in which the health care team can address some of the universal but largely neglected postpartum experiences. This work is critically important. This guide is designed to offer resources and supports to improve the way postpartum care and support is provided to all women.
- Click to view the Postpartum in Practice bulletin
- Click to Postpartum Billing and Coding Information
- Click to view the practice bulletin resource list and citations
Listening to the people and communities we serve and proactively working to earn and deserve trust is critical. We want mothers to not just survive but thrive.
Printed materials will be available for order in January 2023.
REFERENCES TO EXPLORE:
- Taking Care of You and Birth Control After Baby booklets – both available in Spanish.
- Postpartum Planning section of Building My Village, includes a supplies list, getting support, and more.
- More Patient Education Materials can be found here.